Located in the municipality of Elche (Alicante, Southern Spain) lies a beautiful estate. In the past 30 years the current owners have looked after their home with care, to make life as pleasant as possible.
Geographically, the plot lies between the towns of Elche and Santa Pola (Alicante).
The house was built around 1940. The current owners (Dutch / Belgian couple) bought it from the original owner in 1988 and completely rebuilt the property since then.
- Approximately 7.000 m2 of land
- Dimensions of the villa: 380 m2 "under roof" + attic of 100 m2 (not in use)
- Large family room adjacent to pool-terraces. With kitchenette, dining for 8 and cozy but spacious TV corner
- 6 double bedrooms, most with built-in cupboards.
- 3 complete bathrooms (one of them with tub)
- Cozy living room with special high quality fireplace
- Spacious dining area with access to hall/entrance
- Large kitchen with all facilities and ample cupboards
- Wide garage with hobby corner
- Beautiful pool of 5x10 m (with cover)
- Automatic filter installation + two fountains (frogs)
- 370 m/2 (!) of sundeck with non-slippery tiles around the pool
- Romantic enclosed private patio adjacent to the larger kitchen. For luxury breakfasts
- 150 meters of paved car entrance, lined by beautiful tall palm trees
- Fruit trees (mostly oranges), hundreds of palm-trees. 13 olive trees
- Large cypresses along the road enhance the privacy of the property
The house is centrally located: close to the big cities of Alicante and Elche, near the international airport, the fishing port as well as the kilometer-long sandy beaches of the attractive coastal town of Santa Pola.
Alicante is known for its large shopping centers, the museums, an impressive marina, the beautiful boulevard, the cozy nightlife and the historic buildings. Elche also attracts many visitors because of its archaeological splendor, the many sights and the largest date palm forests of Europe, dating back to Roman times.
Santa Pola is an attractive destination for many sun seekers thanks to the many amenities like gourmet restaurants, the fishing port, the luxury marina, the daily fish market, the extensive beaches and the miles of walking boulevards. It is a good place to be, all year round.
From the international airport of Alicante there are daily excellent connections with all parts of the world.
And for lovers of cycling, the region is a real blessing thanks to the flat terrain of this extensive delta area.
The whole house and its surroundings are equipped with WIFI. The TV is connected to the Internet and equipped with a parabolic antenna for an excellent reception of international channels including Dutch and Belgian channels (Kanaal Digitaal). The house has 5 landline telephones (intercom). The GSM reception and internet connection are of good quality.
The house is connected to a burglary security service but there has never been a need to use it.
5 air conditioning systems keep the house cool and ensure comfortable heating in the winter. The soft climate makes the latter almost unnecessary.
The plot has dozens of citrus trees in full production (oranges, lemons, grapefruit) as well as a large pear tree.
There is enough space for the purchase / construction of a tennis court, sauna, whirlpool and other amenities. The unused attic space can serve as extra living space with skylights and a sun terrace (with beautiful views of the South).
The location of the house makes it particularly attractive for Bed and Breakfast activities and - if desired - there is ample opportunity for creating rest areas for motorhome travelers.
The whole is in good condition and all circumstances are in place to enjoy living at this unique project without any worries.
The (fixed) value of this attractive property is all-in 465,000€. The purchaser is liable for any and all additional costs such as transfer tax and notary's fees)
Obtaining a mortgage is very much possible.